Additional Recommendations and Resources:
Please remember that as a community we can all reduce the risk of spread by washing our hands regularly and practicing social distancing.
- The Canadian Government has excellent resources to inform and support the public. A good place to start is here: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- If you are experiencing symptoms with COVID19, please contact Toronto Public Health 416-338-7600 or Telehealth at 1-866-338-7600.
- The World Health Organization also has a good website with information for the public which you can find here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Sourced from our Patient Advocate/Patient Representative from JointHealth (Arthritis Consumer Experts) from patient perspective as it relates to patients with arthritis: https://jointhealth.org/programs-jhexpress-view.cfm?id=2221&locale=en-CA (March 14, 2020 communication)
- Clinical course of COVID-19 in a series of patients with chronic arthritis treated with immunosuppressive targeted therapies
- Please consider applying for this card if our office has prescribed Arava/Leflunomide, Plaquenil/Hydroxychloroquine or Cellcept/myophenolate mofetil
There are no specific resources as it relates to interstitial lung disease as of yet but refer to the above.